Fulham’s top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic is available to return for the visit of Derby County after serving a ban.
Aboubakar Kamara, who scored two goals in Friday’s win over QPR while deputising for the Serb, may drop out.
Derby will check on midfielder Graeme Shinnie (hamstring) and forward Mason Bennett (ankle), who were both forced off during their win over Preston.
Matt Clarke, Scott Malone and Tom Huddlestone (all knee) and Ikechi Anya (calf) remain sidelined.
- Fulham have lost just one of their past 14 home league matches against Derby County (W7 D6 L1), a 1-0 defeat in April 1969.
- Six of the past seven league meetings between Fulham and Derby at Craven Cottage have ended as draws.
- Fulham have a higher possession figure (66.6%) and high percentage of short passes (90.2%) than any other team in the Championship this season.
- Derby have not lost four consecutive away league matches since March 2017 under Steve McClaren.
- Fulham striker Aboubakar Kamara has scored doubles in each of his last two Championship starts at Craven Cottage, doing so in January 2018 against Ipswich and in their last home game against QPR.
- Derby have won none of their past 11 away league visits to London (D7 L4) with their last win in the capital in December 2016 away at QPR.
Former Fulham and Liverpool forward Ryan Babel has signed a three-year contract with Turkish champions Galatasaray.
The 32-year-old Dutch international was a free agent after his contract at Fulham expired at the end of the season.
Galatasaray said Babel has received a £1.79m signing-on fee and will earn £2.24m a year.
After leaving Liverpool in 2007, Babel had spells at Hoffenheim and Ajax.
He has already played twice in Turkey, for Kasimpasa and Besiktas, as well as Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates and Deportivo de La Coruna.
He has won 57 caps for the Netherlands, scoring eight goals.