Wealdstone’s derby trip to Boreham Wood has become the fifth bank holiday Monday fixture in the National League to be called off due to coronavirus.
Both sides had agreed to move the game from Wealdstone’s Grosvenor Vale ground after damage caused by Storm Bella.
But it has had to be postponed anyway – the third successive Wood game called off due to opposition Covid-19 cases.
Their National League fixture with Barnet on 26 December was one of two games the Bees had to postpone after positive tests within their squad.
Boreham Wood were also given a bye to the fourth round of the FA Trophy three days earlier after scheduled opponents Yeovil chose to withdraw following a confirmed coronavirus case at Huish Park.
In addition to Monday’s match, Wealdstone have also postponed Saturday’s home game against Maidenhead United with Stones players self-isolating in line with government guidelines.
Monday fixtures between Barnet and Maidenhead, Chesterfield and King’s Lynn Town, Dagenham & Redbridge and Bromley, and Sutton United and Dover Athletic have already been called off.
Fulham’s top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic is available to return for the visit of Derby County after serving a ban.
Aboubakar Kamara, who scored two goals in Friday’s win over QPR while deputising for the Serb, may drop out.
Derby will check on midfielder Graeme Shinnie (hamstring) and forward Mason Bennett (ankle), who were both forced off during their win over Preston.
Matt Clarke, Scott Malone and Tom Huddlestone (all knee) and Ikechi Anya (calf) remain sidelined.
- Fulham have lost just one of their past 14 home league matches against Derby County (W7 D6 L1), a 1-0 defeat in April 1969.
- Six of the past seven league meetings between Fulham and Derby at Craven Cottage have ended as draws.
- Fulham have a higher possession figure (66.6%) and high percentage of short passes (90.2%) than any other team in the Championship this season.
- Derby have not lost four consecutive away league matches since March 2017 under Steve McClaren.
- Fulham striker Aboubakar Kamara has scored doubles in each of his last two Championship starts at Craven Cottage, doing so in January 2018 against Ipswich and in their last home game against QPR.
- Derby have won none of their past 11 away league visits to London (D7 L4) with their last win in the capital in December 2016 away at QPR.